Happy Tuesday


I want to say how grateful I am to you all for the feedback you've been giving me. It really is just amazing! I hope you realize how much you inspire me and others by leaving a little love through your comments and emails.

This past weekend, I hardly got any time online, so this week is all about reorganizing and scheduling time for that and sending some love your way. I am happy to say that it was a productive weekend. I started refurbishing a side table with my Bosch sander, which I absolutely love. Talk about being enamoured with hardware. I'm starting to understand why my husband likes to hang out in the hardware store and stare at nuts and bolts. Speaking of which, my sweet hubby got around to doing some work around the flat requiring some of those nuts and bolts. While he was doing that, I was able to work on some illustrations and make jewellery for my future shops. I was able to quiet the negative voice inside me and stopped procrastinating. 

This quote below so resonates with me and everything 
I'm doing right now. 
So, if you feel like you're stuck in a rut or need a change, or just want to reshape your life, keep reading. And keep reading Happy Tuesday POSTS or pop me an email.

I have spent all my life doing the practical thing, following the pragmatic route and I am breaking free from that - 
one step at a time. 
I hope you will join me. 
We can take this journey together. 


it doesn't get any truer than this. 


so what are you doing that you've never done before?

xo 
Reese

Comments

  1. I'm learning Romanian . . . which I've never done before. My dh and I recently moved from the US to Moldova, and that certainly jolted me out of my rut. Now I long for a rut ;)

    Getting settled in a new country means more or less reinventing your life, finding stores, friends, clubs, activities and so on. We'll be here for a few years, so I do need to invest my energy and time into making a new life here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took portrait pictures of a friend and her son on the weekend! Is it normal for the photographer to feel self-concious, rather than the photographed? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Timely post, Reese. I am headed off to Nicaragua for 5 weeks on Saturday, alone. I have never gone on a trip solo before, and I am looking at with a mix of great excitement and a tiny bit of fear. I like to think that I am going to come back having learned much about myself (at least I hope!) Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect post! I am planning to open an online shop. eek!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have stoped dreaming( only) and i`v start doing. and daring to do ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm saving up money and traveling the world like I've always wanted to!

    P.S. check your email!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post inspires me so. Thanks for posting! I can't wait to see your illustrations and future shop! I keep wanting to have an online shop as well. But I've never gotten around to it. However, my biggest goal is to one day record an album. Let us begin the journey together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Reese - I feel such a lousy blog friend right now and have thinking about you since that long lovely email you sent me a little while ago.

    How are you now my friend?

    I love that you are entering a new phase in your life - one that is powered by a dream and expressed with creativity.

    Will you share your work with us. I would love to see what you are creating. How exiting.

    The quote is so true and I am bookmarking it on my Pinterest.

    Big hugs and good luck with everything.

    xx Charlotta

    P.S. I too have a sander & a toolbox, and I love it as much as my hand bags!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm currently learning Japanese.
    I love flirting with languages and words.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reese this is such a poignant saying and post. I love your philosophy on life! I am saving for a trip to France.

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Join my amazing Giveaway from the Artisans at Novica. You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this quote so much I want to mural it on my apartment wall!

    I have been in the process of reshaping my life for some time now and have done lots of things that I've never done before, especially to get my company off the ground.

    It's scary and thrilling all at the same time and I feel like things are starting to come together finally! It's so exciting!! I wish you much luck with your journey and am excited to tag along :)

    Jenn xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. That quote is so true - you have to take risks. So glad I just came across your blog - I am your newest follower! Looking forward to reading more!
    xx
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great, inspiring post! It feels so good when we can push procrastination aside! I am glad you were able to work on your illustrations and jewelry! I read something from that book I'm reading, The Imagineering Way, and I just loved it: "When facing a new challenge, let go of fear. There's nothing you can screw up that can't be fixed."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts