Weekend Max List

This is turning into a long weekend for many Italians as they celebrated Italian National Republic Day yesterday on June 2nd, 2009; the birth of the Italian Republic in 1946. Italy, like most countries in Europe was once a monarchy. However, in 1946, Italy became a republic after the result of a popular referendum. So, since my hubby got the day off we spent a lazy day hanging out together and went off-line. I am definitely going to have to play catch-up this week replying to your emails and reading your blogs.

How do you spend your lazy days?

Now, here is the Weekend Max List. 
First off for you kitchen appliance lovers out there and for those of you who are designing or thinking about redesigning your kitchen, maybe an aga could be something you'd like rather than a conventional oven and stove. 

I adore this polka dot aga. I want one but I know my budget can't afford it. Maybe yours can. :-)

How cool is this vintage oven? I adore the turquoise green/blue.



How I want these Amy Butler hand tufted wool rugs in my home from laylagrayce. Which one would you choose?




I am seriously loving these bangles from laylagrayce designed by Kendra Scott. Wishing my jewellery budget was a whole lot larger right now.



This rose gold garnet ring from Garnet Girl Designs from Etsy is just stunning. Can a girl be seriously in love with jewellery?



Cute and comfy, yet sophisticated wedge sandals from Bloomingdales.



I am loving what Gap is doing this season. 
Here is a sexy and affordable long cowl front T


and 
a sweet, flutter sleeve crewneck T.


How darling would these outfits be accessorized with the wedges, bangles and the garnet ring?


Have a Happy Weekend my dear friends!
I promise to drop by your blogs very soon.
Reese


Popular Posts